Achieving Next Level Meditation
Over the last few years I’ve observed the increased popularity of meditation. People practicing mindfulness and working on becoming their most authentic selves. People achieving next level meditation.
There is much scientific data supporting how meditation can support mental and physical health. With peaked interest, I researched meditation and how to incorporate it into my everyday life. After reading numerous articles and feeling confident in its benefits, I dived into the world of meditation for the first time.
Meditation wasn’t as easy as I assumed it would be. I began this journey in the middle of the pandemic when stress was high. I needed to find a way to calm my thoughts, ease the tension in my shoulders and inspire positive thinking during a period I saw as “dark times”.
As I continued to practice daily, I became more comfortable with the process. I began noticing my own progress. I could feel my overall mood improving. My focus at work was improving. I was feeling more inspired and motivated, even more creative. I could actually feel how meditation was improving my own well being.
I felt I had achieved a milestone, so then I wanted to take it to the next level. I wanted to tap deeper into my subconscious and elevate my intuition. That’s when I introduced cannabis into the practice.
The first time, I ate an edible and waited for the effects to kick in. As the wave of euphoria began creeping up through my body, I sat, closed my eyes and began my rhythmic breathing.
My entire body relaxed quickly. I was able to tune out the “noise” and concentrate more on my focal point. I felt calm and my sensory perceptions were greatly heightened. I could feel my chakra points and focus in on them. Releasing negativity and absorbing positivity, I felt energy moving throughout my entire body. My mind was more open, thoughts became visions, and my breathing was in sync with it all.
I truly went into the deepest meditation I had ever experienced! Before, I could only meditate up to about 15 minutes max (if I was lucky), but this time an hour passed so easily it felt like an out-of-body experience! Where did the time go? I felt amazing!
This was a game changer!
Since then, cannabis and meditation have become a ritual that I practice at least 1-2x a week.
Here are my TOP 10 Favorite Products and Strains for achieving next level meditation.
- Pioneer Squares by Craft Elixirs – Delicious and fast acting edibles that deliver a consistent, long lasting mind and body experience every time.
- Sticky Gorilla #4 by Khush Kush – A sativa hybrid that offers an out-of-body head to toe sensory experience.
- Deep Sea by Falcanna – A balanced indica that supports relaxing every muscle, tuning in to a sense of calm, even on the most stressful days.
- MK Ultra by Avitas – This is a heavy hitter! A pure clean oil that fully lends to supporting creative thoughts, visions and inspiration.
- Animal Crackers by Sky High Gardens – Potent and heavy, this full body experience physically locks me into position for an extended period of time. Diving deeper into my meditation my mind fully explores the possibilities.
- Blue Dream by Buddha Delight – The name is perfect and the experience is memorable. Creative and inspiring, this sativa hybrid promotes positive affirmations and manifestations.
- Jesus OG by Airo Pro – This delicious sativa takes you into the depths of your subconscious to inspire enlightened perspectives.
- Sherbet Cookies by Weed Snobs – Not only is it delicious, this indica hybrid also offers a potent full body tingle that taps into every chakra point, releasing all negativity.
- Blueberry Moon by Raven Grass – This indica hybrid inspires to manifest destiny with a warm and positive energetic aura that wraps around your body and mind.
- Amnesia Haze by Walden – This sativa takes you deep into the subconscious for an extended exploration in mindfulness and inspired revelations.
I hope these recommendations help you achieve next level mediation! May your journey continue in peace, love and light!