COVID-19 Customer Notice
Together, we are facing an anomalous health crisis in our community. In our response to COVID-19, we are following closely the advice of health experts and elected officials to determine the best course of action for the safety of our staff and customers.
We have implemented our own safety procedures in both Canna West Seattle and the Culture Shop to do our best to prevent the spread of the virus. That includes but is not limited to the following:
- Employees are required to wash their hands immediately upon entering the building for their shift.
- Employees are required to wear gloves at all times while on the retail floor.
- Employees are required to take regular breaks every two hours to wash and sanitize their hands.
- High traffic areas, communal spaces and surfaces are disinfected multiple times daily.
- Customers will not be allowed to touch any product containers until the product is purchased. Only employees will handle the products.
- The Canna Collect Recycling Program is on hold until further notice.
Also, in light of Governor Inslee’s ban on all activities that may gather a crowd of 250+, we have decided, with great sadness, to cancel our Annual 420 Celebration. We do plan on continuing with in-store promotions.
We have also decided to postpone the following upcoming events:
- March 24 Cannabis Education Event @ C&P in partnership with Heylo
- April 25 Canna Collect Community Clean Up
We recognize the economic impact that COVID-19 is having on our community and are still uncertain how this will affect the cannabis industry. Please be patient with us as our staffing may be lighter than usual, product inventory may be unpredictable and our store hours may vary. For now, luckily, we have not been affected and business is running as usual. We will do our best to continue business as usual, but at this time, we really have to take this situation day by day.
In the event that one of our employees is suspected of having, exposed to or tested positive for COVID-19, we may have no choice but to close the store for two weeks for thorough disinfecting and mandatory quarantine of all employees. We pray this will not happen, but in the event it does, we will notify you as soon as possible. Our number one priority is the safety of our customers and staff and we will take any measures necessary to keep our community safe.
We want to thank all our customers for your continued loyalty to Canna West Seattle. We really do care about our community. Please, stay safe, take care of yourself, your family and friends.
Owner & CEO, Canna West Seattle and the Culture Shop